This is our family scrapbook that can be worked on with a kid or 2 in my lap. We enjoyed the making of these memories. We hope you enjoy the sharing of them.
Monday, February 2, 2009
An Announcement
ETA- September 12
Donations of large blocks of ice will be accepted all summer.
Let me the be the first to say, "don't you know how that happens," or my personal favorite, "don't you know how to stop that from happening." I am sure now that you will be the mother of three close together you will hear this from people...not usually family...from complete strangers. So when the former question gets asked just answer, "yes and we like to do it often." It will stop anyone in their tracks. Blessings on your new baby...may they bring joy and peace into your house, as ours has in our home. We love you guys!
5 comments:
YAY!! Congratulation mommy and daddy!
Let me the be the first to say, "don't you know how that happens," or my personal favorite, "don't you know how to stop that from happening." I am sure now that you will be the mother of three close together you will hear this from people...not usually family...from complete strangers. So when the former question gets asked just answer, "yes and we like to do it often." It will stop anyone in their tracks. Blessings on your new baby...may they bring joy and peace into your house, as ours has in our home. We love you guys!
I tried posting earlier...I must have done something wrong...anyway CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news. Yay!
Congrats! Oh, get ready for this, if you haven't heard it yet..."You have your hands full!" (I HATE when people tell me this.)
I usually respond with "The best full they'll ever be!" or "I'd rather have them full with this than anything else in the world."
Post a Comment