Thursday, September 2, 2010

growING UP!

Aaron's been doing so well on the potty. And I never even had to buy any pull-ups for him... he just used some left-overs from a friend and the single pack I bought for Gloria. The princess pants to really phase him much thank goodness! We started him in big boy pants at night about 2 weeks ago and he's only had a handful of accidents. This particular morning he came bounding into our room, wanting to use Daddy's potty. Daddy had gone the weekend scruffy and so was about to start shaving. This little guy was so intrigued by what his favorite person in the world was doing that we decided he could "shave" too. He loved it! Dad enjoyed it as well... and yes, of course I thought it was the most adorable moment and had to grab the camera. Priceless. Especially when he came out to give me a kiss and let me feel his smooth cheeks. So proud of my little man. Aaron too. :->




And for the record, yes those are polka dots on our bathroom walls. The previous owner did "sponge painting". It will hopefully be painted soon. Randy's been too busy to tackle it on a weekend and I've been nursing or pregnant for the last 5 years so haven't wanted to paint in a tiny room with poor ventilation. When it's painted, trust me, you'll know. :->

No comments: