This is our family scrapbook that can be worked on with a kid or 2 in my lap. We enjoyed the making of these memories. We hope you enjoy the sharing of them.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
A memorial
Here lies Jack
Who was hunting for a snack
But his jaw got stuck
In lots of bad luck
And killed him with a zap.
We miss you, Jack. Sorry the "Electric Fence" sign wasn't written in snake.
I think he climbed up by interweaving the wires without touchimg the ground. That way he didn't get zapped... until his tail hit the ground probably in a panic realizing he was stuck.
2 comments:
Wow... I wonder how he could get that high - over 3 hot wires, too. And how did he managed to get his lower jaw under? Amazing ... :)
Leon
I think he climbed up by interweaving the wires without touchimg the ground. That way he didn't get zapped... until his tail hit the ground probably in a panic realizing he was stuck.
Post a Comment