Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yet another...

At this time 4 years ago, I was in an interior bathroom at our church home (where I was living at the time), preparing to get married... and a horrible storm came through and knocked out the power. I had to put my make-up on in the driveway (after it stopped raining) because it was the only place with any decent light. Yet the weather at Washington Oaks State Garden was perfect... for a perfect wedding.

Aaahhhh, anyway, this second little blurb is just to say that this blog is only going to be a family blog for now. I don't know how realistic it is for me to think I'll keep up two, but I've posted my first "real" post on the new blog http://www.flhomesteader.blogspot.com/ regarding fall gardening. If you really enjoy the family aspect on this blog, please let me know. If I don't get much response, I'm not going to bother with it.

On that note... both kids are sleeping... a little reversed. Aaron is in the big boy bed while Gloria is sleeping in the crib. Aaron's still getting used to napping in the bed so everything is a bit shuffled for now. But the quiet is quite therapeutic... Now for that rooster...

2 comments:

Lori said...

I enjoy reading about your family as well as about your gardening/homesteading adventures!

Katie Coons said...

Congratulations Alison! Was that REALLY 4 years ago? WOW. Happy Anniversary!