Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sweeter Than Honey

David in Psalm 119 says the Word of God is sweeter than honey from the comb... yet I think it is sweeter still when spoken by children. Here Gloria is "reading" from God's Creative Power by Charles Capps- a book of Scripture promises. Enjoy.



And here she is singing some Coslow originals. "Jesus set me free. Jesus set me free. I don't suck my fingers cause Jesus set me free." And "I'm taught by the Lord and great is my peace. I honor Mommy and great is my peace."




Yesterday as she was "reading" healing confessions, she excitedly "found a Scripture for Buddy." She ran to him in the high chair and read to him that Jesus set him free and he didn't have to play in his pants because Jesus set him free.


Kids are great.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very cute!